Monday, October 18, 2010

Natalia & Shmily With Hijab

Meet Natalia, our new Sales Representative from Brazil. She is currently base in Malaysia (HQ) for 3 months training.

It was on Friday when Natalia admiring Fizah's Baju Kurung & Tudung (Hijab/Scarf). She asked on how Fizah wore it and very interested to try.
"I will sent pictures to my Brazilian colleagues, show them this is how Malaysian muslim dress to work" She had told us enthusiastically when she asked Fizah to bring her Hijab on Monday.

Then it was Monday, when the line was cleared (Boss-Free-Time), Fizah and me went to Sales Dept. with 2 scarfs. One the now in trend "Awning Hijab" and the other one the now and forever evergreen "Plain Square Hijab". Oh I forgot, Natalia even reminded us to bring a hijab in blue to match with her attire.

Natalia, in her "Muslimah" image


Shimily from Sales also interested to try the Square Hijab. Sekali kantoi Fizah x gosok tudung. Ape2 pun she still looks cute in this crumple Hijab.


Please forgive my "blurred" photo. Taken from my HP only :P


Shimily dah surrender dgn tudung komot. Cepat2 tukar tudung awning. This one better!


Shimily with pemilik tudung


Last photo. Natalia back to her original image. She reminds me of Sigourney Weaver (American actress best known role in Alien film) tu...


Similar...isn't it??


It was not much, but the impact to promote muslim's attire, showing them we feel comfortable wearing Hijab and in the same take part in contribute our expertises to our country, taking risk, challenge our ability, do what men can do (well in my case we did the engineering like men do), enlighten them that muslimah are not just mean to be locked in the house and do the housewife duty and top of that give them live proof that we Muslim are friendly and open, not terrorist was something that made me feel proud of myself. This was my little Jihad. Alhamdullilah........

No comments: