Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kerana Diriku Begitu Berharga

Hi Sweeters,


Im a non-strict person when it comes to facial skin care regime. I always skipped to wear toner, numerous time caught in action sleep with make-up still on and more sinful facial-acts. I have a funny and odd idea about make up which is "the less thing you put on your face, the lesser you need to care about your face"... But sometime my idea still bole pakai kan?

Parralel with my growing age, my unhealthy habits (lack of sleep, heavy caffeine consumer,etc) plus my non-reliable idea on make up as above which resulted in un-radiant looking me, I had got myself one set of skin care from Nouvelles Visages. Recommended by my sister who using it. Well I just have it a try since I got discount as my sister is also a NV stokist agent. :P



Yg penting, diriku ini begitu berharga. X gitu...

No comments: