Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Review

Hello dearies.....


How's ur weekend? Mine was superb and enjoyable. As U might know, my youngest sister Uda already finished her study at Medan, Indonesia and finally she back to Malaysia for good. Mama came to Kajang last Friday coz we had an invitation for Wedding Reception at Subang on Saturday.

On the day, all of us (my sister & family, Ucu & family plus mama, Uda n me) 3 cars convoi to Subang around 12.30pm. We made it there just in time for lunch then the bride & bridgegroom arrived.


The Bride and Bridegroom of the day. My cousin (Dzetty and husband)





Oh my god, the food was great! Among the menus were Nasi Minyak, Ayam Masak Merah, Kurma Daging (Beef), Rendang Kambing, Sambal Sotong, Acar Timun, Keropok and orange. I tried to put everything in my plate but as U can see, it was too full already.



What happened there? What's made that long queue? No, they were not lining for the main dishes.



Tara... this was the caused of the traffic. CENDOL. Laris... It was hot, and we were like had it more than one. No wonder line panjang and I tell you, the cendol was soooo sedap!



Ok, dah namanya pompuankan...lets take a look inside. Kita skodeng pelamin. Well the pelamin was simple but sometime less is better. It suited their theme which was English Style, so they used a lots of pastel/pink colour and roses in the decoration.



Arisha took a photo with Kumpalan Bali-Bali from Kuala Selangor. They had delivered such an entertaining performance. My uncle ussualy invited them for his company's event and it was also the same group who performed when her elder daughter married back few years ago.



Arisha and Hayqal



Ucu and me



Oh I love this pic... Uda and adorable Lia



Lia with Mama



Family photo. Along family already left that time.




Thats all for now. Kering idea x tau nak tulis apa. Will come up with more interesting post next time ok. Daaa.... -END-

No comments: