Sunday, December 9, 2012

Back form Hiatus



Finally, we are reaching the end of the YEAR 2012. Phew! God, this blog has been quiet for ages. Kept promising myself to post but keep failing. This is a problem when the "LAZY" virus attacked. It's not that I haven't been productive, infact there are a lots of places I went, many activities I did during this year. Lots of story to share indeed. Lost of interest?? I don't think so as the first thing came in my mind everytime I completed my holiday or xtvt was to update my beloved blog. Certainly that was it, and still is... L to the a to the Z the Y syndrome. And to add one more excuse, B-U-S-Y. Yes I was busy almost throughout this year. Went back home very late from office, exhausted...... I can't narrate even one sentence of story. :(

So this is my new year's target. To update my blog as much as I can. And of course, complete all my pending posts. (Yeah I have bad habit in completing my post. Redang, PD trip.. are among my posts that still "hanging"). Oh my, that's not included the trip for this year. All waiting in line to be published. Xpe2, take it slowly... Chaiyo2!

Below are the list of post that I need to update. Wish I can get the spirit to active back in writing. Pray for me ya...


To complete
i) Redang Trip Post with Serayans (2010)
ii) PD Trip Post with SWG (2011)

New Post
iii) Futsal Tournament @ Kuantan, Pahang (end 2011)
iv) Singapore with GLem (end 2011)
v) New Year Dinner @ Istana Hotel with SWG (2012)
vi) Fraser Hill trip with SWG (2012)
v) Ella & Awie concert with Geng Concert @ IB (2012)
vi) Singapore USS with family (2012)
vii) NAZA carnival with Geng Gedik (2012)
viii)Lawak Ke Der II with Geng Concert (2012)
ix)Krabi Trip with GLem (2012)


Till then thanks for reading my blog and Happy New Year for all of you. Hope this coming year will bring you prosperity and joy!!!

-LOVELeen-

No comments: