Saturday, November 14, 2009

Badminton & Pelamin Anganku Musnah

Today was a very hectic day. Morning at 9am I already went to office to meet Zety there. We were going to support Kak Maz for the badminton tournament inter KNM at Serdang Raya. Remember my previous entry on the badminton training at Protech, so this was the Final game. All the talented players were already chosen to represent KNM HQ and we will match against other's regional KNM branches. There were about 5 branches that took part on the tournament and the winner of course HQ la.. x sia2 I support.

Some photos on scene....
Untitled-1

I did'nt wait until the game ended because around 12pm, I have to go back to assist my sister at her boutique. My sister had bought a "pelamin" to be displayed at her boutique, and it was scheduled to come around 3pm. I just managed to reach home, had a quick lunch then with my sis to Tasik Kesuma, Semenyih where her boutique located. While waiting for the pelamin to come, we cleaned up the shop (lap2, vacuum, mop etc) and then the lorry which brought the pelamin arrived. It was only one man (pakcik) who will install the pelamin. Pity punya pasal, we also helped him because my sister also needed to learn on how to install it so that it will be easier for her when she got order later.

My sister installed the pelamin with Little Boss
Untitled-1

I really didn't know what would happen if I was not there because even there were 3 of us pun dah terkial2 to make the pillars stand. Seems like it needed more than 2 persons to hold that pillars (left & right) while the third person install the roof of the pelamin. In the middle of the process, the pillars were unbalance and collapsed. My sister started to worry. Imagined if that happened during the real wedding event, mati my sis kena saman tau. I think that pakcik also felt guilty that he then asked to bring back the pelamin and re-constructed again because the normal one should be strong and not un-stable like that one. So he just left the temporary one first to us, my sister paid him half only and he promised to bring new one by Monday.

Me posing with the classic but brand new "tepak rampai" (Rampai holder)

Untitled-3

Almost finish!!! My sister and me!!

Untitled-5

We wrapped up all the sampah sarap, kemas2 then went home at 6.30pm.

Untitled-4

Warghhh dah almost maghrib. I needed to siap2 after this to watch 2012 at Alamanda. Sgt busy but I like... so read my next entry on the "2012" updates ya...

No comments: