Saturday, November 28, 2009

Back-Packed-Weekend (Part 2)


This story lari skit dr cite tgk Phobia semalam but still got connection. As my previous entry, I slept at ZT's house yesterday so before I proceed with my story I wanted U all to meet Nicky. So here I presented to you.......... N.I.C.K.Y.



Hairy, bushy little monsta!!


Muka penjenayah, daddy dia yg ckp........


With catwoman. Nicky is not very heavy like I thought. The furs that made her looks fluffy and fat...


This photo made her looks like kitten


Hehe comey tak. Nicky is actually belongs tu ZT's boyfriend (where I will call from now Nicky's daddy la..). ZT had been given a task to adopt Nicky for one week because her daddy was outstation. Today will be the last day before Nicky's daddy took her back so we all main puas2 dgn kucing gemuk itu.

Our activity early in the morning.. (early ke, bangun pun dh dkat pukul 9am) was to do an aerobic. ZT got plenty of aerobic CD's (rupanya bukan setakat Karaoke CD jer, mcm2 CD minah nie layan. Mmg best btul!!) We picked the light one since br nak berjinak2 ngan xtvt niekan, and followed the move from the instructor. Best gak sekali sekala buat aerobic kat umah & it reminds me back when I was at UTM. My college's friends would come to my room every evening (my room was quite spacious that time) and we did the aerobic together. So fun!!

Selesai aerobic, Nor & me lepak2 keringkan peluh sambil main2 ngan Nicky. ZT?? She was busy at the kitchen, menumbuk bagai but insisted to not let us got near her. She was preparing the breakfast alone. Sgt rajin ini perempuan.. According to ZT, she was already trained by her mom to treat her guess well. Anyone who came to her house needed to be served at least keropok pun jadila if dh xde bahan sgt (Copy sebijik2 ayat dia)... She had to cook for her family since she is the only daughter in the family, so cooking is like her second name. All her "air tangan" also was not bad either.

So after mandi2 and bersiap, tau2 jer nasi goreng dah terhidang. Kitaorg yg mmg sdg lapar nie terusla makan dgn jayanya.



Apanie?? Selingan sempat lagi layan Melodi tgk Faizal Tahir sambil breakfast. Pity him, wish you will recover soon and perform in the Final AJL bro!!


Later after finished makan, we all suma siap2 to office menghabiskan keje2 yg terbengkalai. Before kuar, spt biasa xtvt menghabiskan kodak (mcm pkai film kan...)

Our theme was GEDIX. So sila jgn muntah dgn paparan gambar2 ini ok!



Sendiri tgk gambar sendiri pun dah menyampah... :P


Pose copy from Norish Karman, well practice make perfect


Balik doh, mcm lari dr umah!!


Keta auntie frog.


ODW to office


La...la..laa..hari2 keje..lalaalala hari minggu pun kena kerja haha!!


ZT went home around 4pm while Nor and me stayed. After Maghrib, tiba2 rasa mcm nak menggatal ke Mines just to eat ice cream and menenangkan minda so Nor & me menapak la ke sana.

Big Apple, Predator!!



Treat for myself!



Ni la yg berlaku kalau otak dah serabut n kepala dah x centre... makan, makan, makan. Such an indulgence!!


THE END....


No comments: