Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gegurl Admitted

My niece, Farisha (nick name Gegurl) has been admitted at KPMC (Kajang Plaza Medical Care)due to the lung infection. My sister and hubby needs to stay there overnight which left me at home with Arisha (the eldest), Hayqal and bibik.

Their room/private ward was very comfartable. Ade TV, DVD Player, Sink, Sofa bed and attached toilet which made you feel like in a hotel. (Well padanla dgn harga diakan..., mau RM150/night nie).

2

Gegurl posing. Well she does'nt look ill here, but trust me... my sister had a tough night to look after her as her body temp normally increase and fever will attack at night.

3

Alhamdullilah, I just got a call from my sister informing that Gegurl can discharge tomorrow. It's already 2 days my sister ber"kampung" at KPMC. Cant wait to see my lovely Gegurl. Semoga cepat sembuh sayang!!

No comments: