Monday, December 20, 2010

End Year Sweet Escape - Melaka The Historical City

I want to make this post as short as possible. Mean less writing, more photos. However being me, I always failed in making sentence simple & packed. Imagine my misery to write a karangan time SPM back then, with limitation 200-300 words..... no wonder I didn't score in that paper. See, now pun dah melalut lg.

Ok, back to my trip. I went there with my Geng Lembu frens, Yantoq (Yantie) & Jenot (Zaini). Remember my last holiday with GLEM at Endau-Rompin? Jenot was still at UK that time so this trip was organized specially for her pulak la. Initially we thought of going to Pulau Tioman but due to monsoon season, all the east coast islands were closed. Crazy ape musim2 hujan nk lepak pantai.... Since I drove my WIRA, I not in favour to bring WIRA so far. He is old already... so the best place was to Melaka. Mcm balik kg but trust me, I never went to A Famosa Resort even it's just next door from my house. :P
Well, near or far was not a matter, it's a time spent with buddies that we treasured.

One fine Friday (12 Dec 2010), I started my journey. Here my tentative.....

1.30pm : Departed to Equine Park, picked up Jenot


3.15pm : Arrived at Yanti's house
4pm : Started our journey to A Famosa Resort



6pm : Arrived & check in, lepak2

1

I booked the accommodation at A Famosa Resort Hotel thru online. You may get the info HERE. We took a Combo Package which included a 1 night stay (sadly breakfast excluded), tickets to Carnival Parade @ Cowboy Town and Animal World Safari.

8pm : After maghrib, we went to the Cowboy town (excited faces!!)



Its located nearby our hotel, so we just walked. No sweats at all!!

This happened when we we got over-excited. Nice formation eh??


2

Lots of photo just at the entrance (warn U will be more when we're inside!)

3

Lets get the ticket!! Basically since our package already included the tickets, we just had to change our voucher with the admission tags.


We went inside and felt the Christmas atmosphere was in the air..


Jenot wanted to take me for a ride, but why so slow...??


Let's me drive sendiri... Br feel!


Hang on... what is this? Bowling in cowboy town?


Went inside... not much people around, so no mood to play. Hey this is cowboy town, we supposed to go to the bar, or ride a horse and shoot something right?


One word... overpriced! Oh well, that was totally expected.


There was not much to see, the whole place seemed shoddy and rundown.

Where is my John Wayne,
Where is my silver gun,
Where is my lonely ranger,
Where have all the cowboys gone....???


"Come on, lets rob this shop. This is cowboy style" said Jenot.


Nearly 9pm, we started to move on to the carnival site. The show was about to start.
9.00pm : The crowds started to take their seats.



Hide and seek : guess what was behind my back. Can U see it tiny eyes (small dot)?



Yes,the first appearance of that night. The Elephants... Hoho!



9.15pm : The show begun!
Here, we witnessed those brave warriors did lots of crazy dangerous stunts such as blew flames from their mouths, presented the daring feat of fire eating and performed their tribal ceremonial dances to the delight of the crowd!

1

The highlight of the day was the Animal Musical Parade called Carnival where we experienced the animals, clowns, Cowboys, Red Indians, dancers, mascots, horses and other colorful floats marching down the road.

2

Sorry for turning your mood off with my dull photos. I don't have a DSLR u see, so using my auto-cam, the performance was a bit limited. What's more in the dark environment like that, lowing my ISO made any moving object looked blurred in the photo :( What I experienced was much more interesting, colourfull and happening than appeared in photos.

At the end of the show, a spectacular fireworks display lit up the night sky. A'Famosa actually has fireworks every night!

3

10pm : Show end
Overall, we had a great time watching the shows!



With Red Indian Bachelors (ye ke.. sekali suma speaking nogoie..)



Last action photos at the cowboy town before exited.



Yantoq majuk ke??



Sekali hembus terus jalan train nie tau....







A Famosa Cowboy Town Roxx!!



Decoration of lights along the way of this resort. So beautifull!




10.30pm : Went to Tampin town and had dinner at Restoran Sri Sarimah
My mom was at KL that time, klau x dah lama ajak dinner kt umah jer...


11.30pm : Back to A Famosa Resort Hotel and rest + pillow talks....

Yantoq : Ya Allah sape kentut?
Me : Eee.... it's stink
Jenot : Erk, not me (guilty.. hehehehe)



Ya, cam-whore before went to bed..



1pm : zzzzz

No comments: