Monday, October 3, 2011

Beraya & Berwayang - Bini2 Ku Gangster

Hello and Assalamualaikum....

How's ur weekend? As this is the last week of Hari Raya (well Muslim rayakan sebulan), I bet most of you might been very busy attending all the open houses, kenduri, wedding or anything related to it.. Same goes with me here...


PUNCAK SAUJANA OPEN HOUSE

On Saturday I brought my niece to her friend's open house. As a back up, I tagged along my nephew in case my niece got "lupa diri" after met her friends, at least I'm not alone if been left behind. Well my prediction was right! 

The house..



Arisha with her "Geng Bas Sekolah"



All alone with my nephew while waiting my niece playing with her friends, I just kept my self busy by ulang alik from my seat to the food station. Took a food that was kononnya for my nephew, but ended up in my stomach :P I was totally fully loaded.

1

All the houses here are like a town house concept. I like!




Time out children! Lets move...



LINA'S OPEN HOUSE


2nd, we went to my friend's house, Lina which also at Saujana Impian area.
Kanak2 riang...



The menu was a bit different which they served an Indonesian Food.

2

Too bad I was already full that time.
Miss Yatie was there also and so excited to see her tasted all the food, I still cannot forced myself to eat. Ciss rugi!



XTVT bergambar before went home.
Me, Lina and Miss Yatie....



Ayork... From dusk......



Till dark!



Ok2.. last one. Babai!




MOVIE : BINI2KU GANGSTER

I thought that was the end of my xtvt that day, however when I reached home around maghrib time, I received a call from Nick and asked me to "lepak2" with her. She wanted to give me my advance birthday present so sape yg nk tolak rezekikan....

Still with my baju raya (luckily i wore casual attire) we went to Jusco Balakong without any idea on what to do there. (Tuka style tudung jer...)



She wanted to treat me Kenny Rogers but I was so full and had to decline the offer (now I'm regretted every moment i remember it)... but she came out for better idea. Something that i never thought could be done with her after she married. SHE ASKED ME TO WATCH MOVIE! Yes I watched movie with Nick. There were lots of interesting movie in cinema that time and we had a few of our own selections like Johnny English, Nasi Lemak 2.0, Raya x Jadi and Bini2 ku Gangster (B2KG). The only problem was time and availability. It was nearly 10pm, however the counter area was packed. Very long queue indeed. Most of the movie sold out and the only one available was B2KG at 9.40pm. 20mins already passed but since we got no option we went for it. 



Jangan jeles... Nick treated me this. We bought a CARS edition of popcorn set. So we got this special plastic cup together with cup holder. SUPERB!!



It was unbelievable. I watched movie with Nick! Slalunya aku yg selalu ketinggalan, tgk kat Astro First jer, now I'm advance. Baru bole berbangga ngan masyarakat setempat.




Overall the movie was interesting and entertaining. Even though the title might be similar with "my wife is a gangster" the plot of the story is different. It just a simple story for those who wanted to release tension and support Malay film industry. I rated 3/5 star for this movie! 

After movie, nick sent me home. Walla what a day! With my non-stop eating xtvt, for sure I need to struggle to get all the calories consumed during raya BURNED back! Long way to go... So that's all for now, see ya in the next post sweeties, da....

No comments: