Thursday, September 22, 2011

Batu Gajah, Perak (2nd day & Journey Home)



Batu Gajah - Day 2

Bangun pagi, gosok gigi, terus mandi, makan roti... Well, we really had a roti for breakfast... which was ROTI CANAI. The curry and sambal were awesome. Our "treated like a king" episode was still continued as Pak Ngah had bought a quail bird for lunch. My mum decided to fry the bird with black soy sauce while she made another dish, "masak lemak cili padi" (of course her signiture cooking) from the remaining prawns that Mahani brought yesterday. Marvelous bebeh... Added another 2kg to my current weight. Gosshh!!

Tasted like chicken...



Berkilat tue...





Puyuh masak kicap



Udang masak lemak. Marvelousss!!!



That evening, after having our tea (cekodok, kerepek ikan and mangga manis), Pak Ngah brought us to ronda2 Batu Gajah town. Since I was a driver, I handed my camera to Uda n Arisha to snap any interesting photos and these were the results.. Hmmmm, no comment!

Untitled-5

More views...

Untitled-6


It was raining since the first day we reached Perak, so we just had a tour inside our car. Any plan to be near with lake, mine, beach and waterfall area was declined! Luckily the lake next to Pak Ngah's house was always available anytime we wish to "cuci2 mata" melihat pemandangan.

OMG!! Sampai2 je dr bersiar2, my mom mula mengganas. Mula la tu nk cilok pokok2 bagai nk bwk balik!

Mom in action.

Untitled-7

Kiambang..






Cam-whored part 2...

Untitled-8

At night, we all gathered to watch TV, lepak2 layan concert suara kami until suma surrender and zzz..zzz


Batu Gajah - Last Day

We departed back to KL early on Sunday morning after breakfast. The journey was smooth... and we had a stopped at Tapah R&R for some shopping.


1st, to the loo.....




My mom bought something to eat for the journey back home




Hot Pau!!




Baskin Robbins bebeh..!!




To the fruit's stall



Arisha & Uda



Time to shop!!



Bahan2 belian kami...







So that's was how I spent my 1 Malaysia holiday... visited relatives, enjoyed everything that my eyes could see, my nose could smell, my tongue could taste, my skin could feel and what more important while I got time and still breathing.

Hope you all had a happy weekend also. Till then bye...!

No comments: