Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Body Jam @ TLS Fitness Centre Kajang

So Sweet grup got an invitation from Rahmat (office mate) to join a Body Jam class at TLS Fitness Centre, Kajang since he's a member there. There was some kind of promotion where the club member can invite their friends to join the xtvt and the theme for that nite was Formula 1. Eventhough I'm already a member of Fitness First club and body jam is one of my regular routine there, I will never say no for an opportunity to had a dance experience at other places. Lebih2 lagi when it is free!!

So on the day, after few "sekejap nak pegi sekejap x nak episode" finally only Fizah, Zetty and me confirmed to go plus Miza (Zetty's housemate). Fizah and me bergerak from office and met Zetty at Uniten around 7pm. We all berkonvoi 3 kereta, which of course I was the leader since I'm familiar with that area but still lost a bit because I only knew the area but not the specific location of that fitness centre. Luckily we managed to reach there nearly at 8pm..

My first impression was that fitness centre really looks luxury and class... It's like a club for high standard person or maybe because of the swimming pool hehehhe.... really elegance. We met Rahmat at the counter, registered and changed. Class started around 8.30pm.. there were 3 instructors, which one I knew very well since he's also an instructor at FF too. What I never expected that the steps were also similar with one that I had at Fitness First so it made my job much easier... Zetty and Miza was struggling to catch up with the steps (but ok la since it was their first exposure) but plg pity and a bit funny when I saw Fizah who had proven that she’s really not born to be a dancer... Hahahah but who knows after a bit of practice she can be expert later. Hope so la kan... Sampai pucat2 muka dia bila time kena pusing. Risau gak takut fainted. Somemore I have to admit the steps mmg a bit tough and fast, even regular like me also tercungap2 nk catchup the moves. One thing for sure we all really had a good time, and looked like this would not be the last dance xtvt from So Sweet Grup since everybody was so excited to have it more... Well that's what Sweet girl meant to.. having xtvt, enjoy and FUN!!

No comments: