Sunday, August 16, 2009

La..La.. Kerjalah..

Warghhh..... its has been the most busiest week for me last week and I daresay that it was the first time in my live (as far as I remember)...

Starting from last Monday the time really passed very fast and suddenly it's already 4pm where I as a cheer leading participant needed to attend the meeting for tomorrow's occasion and 5.30pm went to the final rehearsal until 7pm. Back from work, I had a last minute shopping with kak Linda at Tesco, Kajang where we bought a socks, gloves and for me a tights and black t-shirt to be worn tomorrow.

Then Tuesday..... when the day came, I was absolutely cannot concentrate on my work. The excitement, plus nervous on the same time made me really gave up to continue my work, and started to pack all my things and gathered with all my team mates sharp at 12.30pm at the office lobby. We went to the Bursa KL by train and reached there around 2pm. (Read my entry on the Rat Race '09 Competition for more details). I reached home nearly at 10.30pm and if you can feel my condition that time, it was like I didn't have any energy at all. FLATTED and very exhausted. I went straight to bed without even had my teeth brushed or even get my cloth changed. (luckily I already had a shower at the BURSA before).

On the next day , most of my team mates were on MC that while me, myself was reluctantly went to work with a pain on my neck and ankle. But I didn't dare to complaint anything because it was me who volunteered to enter the competition so all the consequences, I had to face it myself. But I'm so relief that the competition was over where I didn't have to think about steps and dances anymore so I could concentrate 100% back to work. However, it's just 1 day I went out from office, but my work seems to double up. I saw 2 new files on my desk and I started to get nervous. My schedule were full with "pending" tasks and all that needed to be submitted next week on 18th. Its already Wednesday, OK maybe I could do it slowly.. relax still got time. Then it's Thursday, still OK time just running very fast, it's normal. I could handle it (Trying to "pujuk" my own feeling). Finally it's Friday...what?? How could it happened?? Somebody must be jinxing the time. Lots of thing were still not finished yet. I didn't know which one to concentrate as I'm doing all the works half way. Which one should I finish first. Then I sacrificed my Saturday where I had been working overtime from morning until 5.30pm.

And today on Sunday, I spend my day to cover up my sleep and get full rest since I can anticipate that next week will be as busy like last week. Hopefully when I've done submitting all the work I can have a bit of space to relax. My neck still in pain , I'm thinking of going to massage but I didn't feel like to go out from my house all the day (which I told ya, I spent it wisely to cover my sleep) so I just put a therapy lotion and massage myself. I thinks that's all for now. I'm going to bed... Hope to be back soon. Da...

No comments: