Saturday, August 8, 2009

Xtremely BZ??

Busy is a very synonym word to me now, what about if I change it to extremely busy, so how is that sound? I bet all of U will start thinking what am I doing currently sampai busy mengalahkan our PM. Yeah, I knew I'm not the only person in this world whose working but I got myself involved on another side xtvt (sendiri cari penyakit), when in the same time I started to get more assignment at work.

Ok.. ok lets me explain from the beginning. My company participting in a Rat Race Marathon organized by BURSA on the 12th of August. There are racing competition with few categories and also a cheer leading competition which I already volunteered myself to join the cheer leading. Following to that, for the past 2 weeks every evening sharp at 5.30pm I went for training located at office’s wellness room until 7.30pm. Zetty (my dept mate) and I had been assigned with the most crucial tasks - to create the chanting, select and arrange the music as well as chareograph the steps for the cheer leading. Sounds like we were doing it all rite?? We started from zero, until now completed with steps, chanting and costume. So proud with ourselves!! But as results from that, it is my routine to sleep late at night, go back late from office but still got a bundle of un-touched files not only in my desk but also beneath it!!



So tomorrow, Saturday I will come to office to finish the un-done job, and in the evening I will be joining "So Sweet Group" xtvt to Pesta Flora Putrajaya. Even this weekend pun my schedule already full with XTVT, however like I said sendiri yang cari penyakit. Ape2 pun as long as I'm enjoying it, that's fine with me. Ye la kalau berterusan kerja pun pressure jugakkan. We should find some time to relax, go for recreation and divert our mind out from work a little bit. It will also help to refresh back our energy and mind then we can enhance our productivity of work!

Well its time for me to go to bed, it’s 1am already and I need to wake up early 2morrow. See U then!!

No comments: