Sunday, August 23, 2009

Salam Ramadhan

Hi Bloggers,

We're already reached the Ramadhan month and I would like to take this oppurtunity to wish all muslims "Salamat menyambut Ramadhan and Selamat Berpuasa". Its already 2nd day of fasting and so far even with the current issues of economis turndown and H1N1, however its still does'nt effect the mood of Ramadhan. Everywhere in Bazaar Ramadhan still packed with people, its just as a precaution most of them wear a mask to prevent the spreading of H1N1 virus. I just went back from my hometown to celebrate my first fasting there. Nothing special on the event as I just wanted to be with my mom during this special month and concentrate on the "amal ibadat" as well. Tomorrow as ussual, start working and this would be my 1st experience fasting at the new place. Work load is still more (even more I think) but so far Im positive that I can manage it (maybe its because of the fasting which teach us to be more patient). I had set my goal for this month where I wanted to practice as much as I can on the ibadat and amal jariah. I really hope that I can achieved it. Marilah kita sama2 berdua di bulan yg mulia ini agar segala amal ibadat kita diterima, dan agar kita di jauhi dari segala dugaan dan bala bencana yg menimpa. Amin yarabbal alamain.

No comments: