Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ANOTHER 1 YEAR ADDED



Happy Birthday to me.....
Happy Birthday to me.....


Alhamdullilah with His consent, Im still here, breathing, healthy and been given an oppurtunity to continue living in His magnificent creation of life. No words can expressed my gratitute to Him. It just Subhanaallah, walhamdullilaah wallaillahaillahallahu Akbar.

My wish that I can still blessed with a good health, happiness, success, rezeki and a continuous guidance from Him to go through this life. As a human, I might be careless, weak and distracted but Im always pray for the strength and light so that I will not be lost and in the blessed and right path of life. Hanya padamu Ya Allah aku berserah, dan hanya padamu Ya Allah aku beriman.

AMIN, AMIN YA RABBAL ALAMIN.........

No comments: