Monday, September 14, 2009

Ramadhan updates - Part 2

This year Ramadhan is quite lucky for me as Public Holiday falled twice on Monday which means I got the weekend holiday longer. On the national day (2nd week of Puasa), I went back to Kg once again. This time suasana lebih meriah as my niece already there at my house (she had a week of school holiday, so she spent her holiday at kampung)so did my sister (Ucu)and her husband. We had everything that we requested our mum to cook and ronda2 at Pekan Tampin to "mencuci2 mata". What a wonderfull weekend it was. Seperti biasa, berat hati bila cuti dah habis. On Monday, after berbuka I went back to KL with my niece, reached there around 11pm and straight to bed. The next day will be back to work and my routine at office will never change the slightest.

One of the common activities during fasting month especially at the city is program berbuka puasa. On the 2nd week of Ramadhan, I already got 3 invitations to berbuka. My first program was on 2nd of September with my scholl mates at Restoran Sinar Mesra, Pandan Indah. It supposed to be 4 of us to join the program, but Haiza was unable to join so it's just Kayrie, Naza and me. Eventhough all of us were late, I was the erliest one came to that restaurant and it was already 7pm, but luckily its still availabe seat for us. As ussual we had a chit-chat until pukul 10 lebih then barulah balik ke destinasi masing2.

The other 2 invitations were held on the same day on the 5th September (Saturday), however I was unable to atttend both as it just happened that my elder sister had a last minute plan to celebrate my niece birthday on that date which obviously I had no choice but to help her on the preparation. Its not a big party, just closed family attended like Ucu and husband plus my fren, Nick. For your information, I still managed to go to office that morning since there was an urgent clarification that I needed to answer. I reached home around 2pm and Nick arrived around 3pm. We had a rest a while then went out to buy a juadah berbuka around 5pm and survey2 baju raya at Metro kajang. By the time we reached home, Ucu already there and Along already prepared a very delicious and good looking of Mee-Curry. We all gathered and berbuka puasa bersama which I feel really worth it compared to 2 berbuka puasa program that I'd missed. Yg paling best was when I was windowed shopping with Nick, in her desperation to get money before raya (since gaji blum masuk, both of us hanya mampu to look and reserved baju2 yg berkenan with a hope to buy later after we received our salary) she had promised that If I pray that she will get her bonus before Raya, she will belanja me a baju raya. She also told my sister to pray for her bonus so that she can borong habis one drop perfume from my sister. Hehehehe..........

Like I mentioned to you before, I got twice Monday as a Public Holiday so for this week, once again I bercuti on Monday for Nuzul Quran. On the next day Sunday, Along ajak balik kg (again) so I went back to my hometown with her. This time my mom had prepared laksa for berbuka. We only stayed for one night and tomorrow back to KL. My routine started to normal when Im back to work on Tuesday but what had bright up my day was when I received a message from Nick remind me to make myself free on Sunday because she wanted to spent time shopping with me(apalagi maknanya bonus dia dah masuk la tu... YAHOO!!!) and the best part is merasalah org belanja baju raya. So on the 3rd weekend, I went to shop with Nick, bukan setakat baju raya, tapi merasalah juga kasut raya yg di sponsor oleh Nick. Wah mmg meriah raya kali nie. Yg kelakarnya, org beli baju dulu then baru match kasut, but Im the other way. I found shoes first then br terkial2 nak cari baju yg match kaler which is maroon. Luckily jumpa and yg penting cantik pula tue. My taste la... Nick did'nt berbuka sekali so that day it just along n me berdua berbuka puasa because my brother in law was outstation. Another week to go... Yahoo!!!!

No comments: