Saturday, June 13, 2009

P.Ramlee The Musical - 13th Dec 2008

It was my dream to watch P.Ramlee musical theatre since the first show was performed in 2006. The casts, publicities plus reviews from the audiences made me very excited and quite disappointed for not able to watch it on that time. Luckily, last year when I heard that the organizer wanted to bring back this theater on stage at Istana Budaya, I’m really determined to go for it. However even I thought that I might be the earliest one, there were people whom to be more excited, more ambitious and faster than me to book the tickets. I booked 2 weeks earlier online, but instead of planning to buy a ticket at medium seat, landed to the seat at highest level and nearly at the end of back row. But still, I was among the luckiest one because the ticket sold very fast and there were more people who cannot get the ticket.

So on 13th of June 2008, my friend Nick, my 2 sisters and I went to Istana Budaya with all nerves imagined what it would like or what to anticipate on the show since it was a 1st experience for all of us. The show started at 8.30pm and scheduled to be ended at 11.30pm but extended to midnight. It took almost 4hrs (plus few intervals) but I didn't feel bored because all the plots were in arrangement, packed and well organized. I was so impressed with the props and of course MELISSA SAILA. She’s superb! Once the show ended, of course with standing ovation then I started to feel pain in my neck (4hrs menunduk tgk stage), starving and sleepy. We went to mamak stall, isi perut then went home. It was such a wonderfull memory and I felt satisfied to success in fulfill my wish and after this, can be proud to tell my friend about my experience… hehehe..

No comments: