Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dinner @ Posen, Kajang

It would be my treat today where I brought my family (sis, mom and niece/nephew) to had dinner at new restaurant called POSEN. It was located near Sg Kantan area, the place was quite hidden but it was build that way to give a feel like we were eating inside a wood and a bit of "kampung" touch. There were a few huts if you wish to eat down on the floor like Malay culture and we went for it. Felt like eating at "Wang Solo" a famous Javanese Restaurant in Indonesia. There were also few tables for those who wanted to eat in normal way. We ordered for "Ikan Siakap 3 Rasa", Tomyam, Omelette and kangkung. The foods were not bad either. Overall I gave 3stars out of 5 for this place. I forgot to bring my camera this time, so all photos were taken using my sis HP's camera so the quality was not very good. Like I mentioned earlier, we had took a romantic area, where there's only a dim lights available so of course the photos were quite dark and blurred. Real scene was far more beautifull than these photos. Never the less I hope U enjoy the photos..







No comments: