Saturday, June 6, 2009

A New Day Has Come

It has been a month I worked at this new company, KNM. So far I’m very happy here. Beginning of the week I was quite suffered to adapt with the environment. Everybody was so busy that they didn't even had time to acknowledge or even noticed my existence. I even gave a bad reputation on my early days where I had to take MC after 3days I started here. One day seems to be a very long day for me, let alone to wait for a weekend. There were couples of time where I was very sleepy and bored that I “curi2 tido” in the toilet. Internet access was very limited and it was not nice to openly navigate on the internet when you were still new. I just spent my whole day reading the company’s background, scope and training module. One thing that I was consider lucky when started at this new company was I didn't have a problem to find a new friend since I already had my old classmate there. I went for lunch with my friend’s colleague so consequently, I was also part of the group there after. I met Kak Intan, Zeti who were also in same department with me, Kak Ija from QA and Kak Maz from sales. I had no problem to mix up with them as we all suma satu kepala and that was also an advantage for me.

After a week, I received my first task from my senior. Alhamdullilah, since before started to work here, I had been given a brief explanation about KNM and job scope by my friend, Fizah. Biasalah baru kerja, mesti semangat2 sikitkan… and with an assistance from Fizah and my senior, I managed to finish my work and submit on time. A lil’ bit about my work, as a design engineer I had to design and prepare a quotation to the client so the date line of submission is very crucial. I only had one week of honeymoon and after that it was history coz I never had time to look back, tender become more and most and time flows faster and fastest. Nothing to complaint, I just hope that I can stay here longer, have a good health so that I can learn more and contribute more to this company, insyaALLAH….

No comments: