Saturday, June 27, 2009

So Sweet Grup???

It’s such a sassy name rite?? For this entry, I would like to tell you how we got this name. This is actually a name for my group at office. Member of this group of course are my office mates: Fizah, Zetty, Kak Maz, Kak Ija, Miza, Kak Intan and me. This idea was initially came from my friend Zetty. It was already formed when I joined KNM but become active recently after I joined the group. We can consider Zetty as a pioneer and anchor to this group as most of the activities are from her idea and she's the one who always committed in realizing all our plans. Kudos to Zetty!!!! You may also visit this link SO SWEET GRUP BLOG which also been created by Zetty to updated all our activities. Hip-hip hooray!!!!!!!!!


Otai SWG with family

Left : Kak Intan, Fizah, ZT, Kak Maz and Hazelin
Front : Miza and Kak Ija

No comments: