Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Endau-Rompin : Bila Larut Malam (Part 2)

Back to my Endau-Rompin Trip

We had dinner at the restaurant in town and another funny thing happened. Why was our trip always involved with confusion…? And this time the confusion episode was between us and the restaurant workers. Nick ordered plain rice and chicken soup and she successfully got her meal right. Yantie who was on diet ordered for vegetable soup, just that without rice but came out to be fried vegetable sent by the waiter. How could they expected people to eat just vegetable without anything… (Unless you mean salads… that’s exceptional). Yantie called back the waiter and re-ordered and second time she got the right one.

Me…? Yes my case was more pathetic.. I asked for tom yam with plain rice plus “telur bungkus” (an omelets wrapped with mix of mince beefs, chickens, carrot and green peace in sour sauce inside). When my order arrived, I just received my tomyam with rice so I reminded the waiter on my “telur bungkus”. He replied “tengah buat”. So ok I waited and ate my rice slowly. After 10-15mins, my rice began to finish, Nick and Yantie already settled their meals but my telur bungkus still didn’t arrived. Nick and Yantie speculated that either they totally forgot my order or miss-understood that I wanted a take away (bungkus) egg. Adoi... mmg frust betul!!
I could’nt help to wait anymore, quickly finished my rice and went to counter, mentioned only what I ate and paid. Malas nak bising2…. Tired, exhausted, frustrated so tilam je yg terbayang masa nie.

Back to our room, we changed to our night outfit and everybody took their position.
I was on bed with Yantie since our room supposed to be for double only. Nick kesian kena tido bawah but she volunteered for it, so no heart feeling a…

Had a girl’s talk, gossip2 then sleep.



Nite, end of day 1.

No comments: