Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cameron Highlands - Part II

Continued from last Entry on CAMERON HIGHLANDS - PART I

Finally we managed to get our lunch at Brinchang nearly at 4pm, of course all the lunch menu finished so we ordered the fried menu. I had a mushroom fried rice which was just ok.
Perut dah lapar balun je la.....

P7310091

5pm : Cactus Valley

After we had our lunch, we found out that we still have a few time left before dusk (which all the parks would be closed that time) so we decided to have another visit to one more place before check in. As per Zt's suggestion, we went to Cactus Valley.

P7310095

As per it's name, this place is a tourist attraction with numerous types of cactus on show. But its not just cactus that visitors can get to see here, there is also a whole lot of flowering plants to admire and a garden shop where visitors can purchase small plants or trinkets in the form of strawberry key-chains, among others.

Oh I forgot to tell you, there are actually a lot of choices for places like cactus valley, strawberry farm, butterfly park and etc... available at Cameron. Take Strawberry park as example, there's like more than 3 parks available so it's up to your choices. As for me all the places are more or less similar so I just go to which one nearer to my accommodation or any where that within my journey.

P7310096

We had lots and lots of photo-shoot here as the view was so superb and extraordinary beautiful. So in this post I hope U can enjoy some of the hundred photos that we took. I tell U its really worth to go there, especially for photographer who passionate the macro shooting of flowers and plants.

Rose among the thorns

R0011375

From up view

R0011414

Gambar syok sendiri

R0011380

Honestly I tell you, it has been a very tough job to choose the best photos among the hundred photos that we had took. All were prettily captured and I like it all, however I try to select the most unique one, different style and poses to post it here. Hope you like it, gambar2 perasan dari kami!

IMG_1405

Group photo

CH4

So Sweet Group Bercanda di Cactus Valley

CH6

"Cam-Whore"ing

CH5

I tell U, banyakkan...? Rileks jap. Gosok2 mata. There're few more!!

CH8

Honestly I like this photo very much! Me with "Kuch2 Hota Hai" pose smpai tertutup Fairul kat blkang. Sorry ek... :D

R0011401

I love this photo too.... Pemandangan mcm lukisan.

R0011487

Feel like throwing out anyone? If not then take a look of this.

CH7

Wah masih tegar nampaknya kalian melihat foto2 saya ya. Amik nie my best shoot!

R0011417

Finally before exited to check in at our Hotel, we had the famous Strawberry Ice cream (Pegi Cameron wajib beli ok). Despite the cool weather, who could resist the temptation of sweet & sour tastes of the soft ice cream. Superb!! Honestly, mmg x cukup makan satu. (Tamaknya kiri kanan pegang eskrem)

R0011495

Finally finished my 2nd post on my Cameron Trip. Sorry if this post is full with photos coz like I tell you, I feel guilty to ignore all the photos. Trust me this is only 1/3 of the overall pictures taken. Being a lady, I know you all will understand. Till then, bye Sweeties!!

No comments: