Sunday, March 22, 2009

SUNDAY WAKE UP CALL

Its Sunday...

For da past few months I had spent most of my weekends at my home town. This is for the first time in this year I've been in the room of mine in Kajang, wake up quite late and seeing my niece "menyelongkar" my stuff and her brother "busy"ing himself at her side. I asked both of them to leave the room, stand on my feet and observed each corner of my room. OMG!! My room really looked like a mess, clean clothes still in the basket, dust beneath my bed and papers/files/books were placed everywhere. I knew that I'd been neglected my room for quite a long time. I made it like a hotel (at least there's a house keeper to clean ur room at the hotel), a place just to sleep and prepare to go to work so there was no surprise that my room will be in this "ship sinking" condition.

I turned on the radio (well I cant live or work without music), adjusted the volume high enough to make me energetic and started to clean my room. I did a vacuum, wiped and arranged all my belongings in order. All was perfect and managable except a minor problem to put my clothes in the closet due to it's almost full. I just stucked all of it in and tadaa... finished. After all the cleaning operations completed, I took my bath and brushed the toilet floor in the same time. So rajin and bersemangat sekali!

THERE's ANOTHER 2 BASKETS IN SAME CONDITION NEEDS MY ATTENTION!

MY CLOSET YG ALMOST SENDAT!
BLOUSES FOR OFFICE ATTIRE.

I went down stair and had breakfast almost at 12noon. There is one feeling I felt today that keeps me turn on all day. I feel today is like a new day for me. Even it's already March, but it's still not late to have a new vission and mission rite? My future is still far and unpredictable but one thing is clear, Allah will guide me all the way to achieve my goal. HAVE FAITH AND DONT STOP PRAYING....


WALLA.... PRESENTED TO YOU MY LOVELY AND CLEAN ROOM...

1 comment:

miss shazack said...

alaaa plg lame thn nie 3 arie.nnti tongkang pecah blik la tue.hahaaa..suke2!!jgn maraa ;)