Monday, March 30, 2009

Taman Wahyu where are you???

My younger sister who is currently studying at Medan had pass something to her friend who went back to Malaysia, so we needed to collect that stuff form her friend's house at Taman Wahyu, Jalan Ipoh. I'd been there before but it was 2 years ago and it was night plus my ex who drove the car on that time.

The actual plan was my elder sister will go with my mom this morning since she's free. But last minute she told me that she can't make it and asked me to go instead. I was so angry because I don't think I could find the house plus I'm working and I had a meeting at 2.30pm. Reluctantly I asked Ucu (my other sister) to accompany me and we went out from office during lunch time at 12.30pm. As expected, there were many new highways, links and traffic jam that made me confused and we're just "pusing-pusing" at Jalan Ipoh area. No sign of Taman Wahyu. (Oh god, please give me ur wahyu...). Since its already 2 o'clock, I turned back to office. Just forget it! I had enuff already. Wasting my fuel!

I managed to reach office before 2.30pm and I know that my sister will blame me, but I'm not familiar with that area how could they expected me to remember. I'm so pissed and frustrated. I will try to search again Taman Wahyu this evening after work. Wish me luck! I'll update you'll on my quest of TAMAN WAHYU..







No comments: