Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yesterday Update..

Morning everyone! Believe it or not, right now Im in the saloon, getting my hair for treatment. At this very moment, a chemical stuff had been applied to my hair for the steam process. This is my first time bringing notebook to the saloon as normally I just read all the magazines provided there. Unfortunately today, all the magazines left are in Chinese so why not Im updating something at my blog while this amoi saloon “settle down” my hair.

Well what Im going to write now…. hmmmm let see. Im not sure either its normal to have lots of things in mind to share in the blog, but end up blank when your fingers hit the keyboard. Maybe its because Im not good in writing or I'm really new in this blog thing, but I thought why not give it a try - well, at least something new to do in 2009. I got all the encouragements from my friends who told me that blogging can bring lots of benefit as listed below :

- It can be a medium where I can express my feeling and it’s a good therapy.
- I will also get a new hobby so it can fulfill my free times.
- Enhance my writing skill and improve my English
- Get new friends, keep in touch with old friends and we will know all new updates ‘bout each other.
- And above all that’s, who cares either you’re “syok sendiri” or not as long as U do what U like and that’s it!

Hope you will all enjoy reading my blog and posts your responses. I will try to update my blog as often as possible. Now wish me luck as I start working on this new hobby of mine. Gotta go to wash my hair. Da………

P/S : This one was created yesterday but due to some technical problem, it was delayed so I posted it now.









No comments: