Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The End of Super Duper Packed Week

Thursday - 08/04/2010

There's no sign of my work will be lesser, in fact I felt like been strangled. My time almost running out, I need an air to breath. PANADOL/ActiveFast had been my best, loyal fren during this week. I cannot afford to be sick, not at this moment. Even one second counted. My migraine keeps attacking me xpecially when I was over-stressed. One day to go, I hope I could finish all the assignments on time. I canceled my aerobic class again, which luckily ZT volunteered to take over the class. Stay-backed at office when I received SMS from Hafizah Nur,
"Lin, Zt jom la kita pakai Kebaya Bandung esok.. ".
I replied ok as I got 2 options of kebaya to wear and the best part of it was I didn't have to iron it. I went home at 11pm, took a blue kebaya out from my closet and find the matched scarf. Walla tomorrow's attire ready, bathed then sleep.



Friday - 09/04/2010

Yeahaa finally, the most awaited day! Everyone likes Friday, and yes me too!!

When I reached office, I saw Fizah & ZT, both stunning and ayu with their kebaya. Our Friday theme succeed!!!
09042010028

I had finished almost 98% of my assignments. My head felt lighter upon submitting all the tenders.
During my lunch, I SMSed Yantoq to remind her on our meeting with Liny at Concorde, however it was canceled. I didn't know why and didn't asked further either. I got lots of things to think so once people say No, I just accepted it as it is which later had made me regret. When I reached home that day after work, suddenly I received SMS from Yantoq saying:

Yantoq : Lin sorry aku salah faham mesej ko tghari td. Aku ingatkan kau ckap tak jadi jumpa Liny malam nie, rupanya kau tanya jadi tak jumpa Liny malam nie...

Me : Lorr... aku dah la bersiap cantik arinie pakai kebaya. Skrg dah sampai umah malas la nak kuar balik. Tp bukan kau reply kat aku x jadik ke.....

Yantoq : Bukan, aku ingatkan kau yg x jadi. Dats y aku tulis x jadik??? Aku bubuh tanda soal kat situ. Nadanya berbeza. Tu arr, kau tu dah tau aku x menjawab soalan kau, nape tak tanya aku balik nape x jadik ke ape ke. Ni kau terus diam.

Me : ......???? Entahla malas kot. Heheheheh.

Tu la dia, this show the important of communication. Sometimes messages can be miss leading. Pengajaran utk semua. Tp ape2 pun hikmah disebalik suma nie, I miss a chance to meet Liny but I got something better as a replacement. Sorry Liny, bukan kau x penting but this one can consider a rare chance to get also. Peluang keemasan namanya. I will update on this later. Before that I leave you with another few photos taken after office hours of me wearing a Kebaya Bandung. Chaiyoxx!

09042010026

09042010031

No comments: