Friday, April 30, 2010

Yijia Farewell, Leave Approved & Kitshen, Mines

Wow what a great day. Im soo excited for this weekend. Tomorrow will watch Double Trouble concert and my 2days leave to Terengganu had already approved. Yahoo!! Today also is a last day for my office mate from Sales Dept, Yijia. She resigned to follow her husband who been transferred to work at Rome, Italy. How lucky she is!!

This morning, I sent my car for service and it cost me around RM500 for the new oil, air cond, wiper, milage metre and the most important things the 2 back tyres. I will have a long journey, so better make sure my car is on the tip top condition for travel.

I planned to have a bit of shopping at Mines with Lina after work so that evening while waiting for Lina to come at my office, Fizah, Nur and I had a tea first at Mamak nearby, then took some farewell photos with Yijia before she went home.
30042010216

30042010215

At last when Lina arrived, we walked to Mines then to the Kitschen outlet. I bought a black dress (with studs around the collar) while Lina bought a black PVC (leather like) short pant and some T-shirts. Satisfied, we went straight home afterwards.

Hardcore, is'nt?? I doubted it... At least like I tell you the studs make my dress looks a bit ganas and match with the rock theme.


Additional make-ups for my Elianto collection. Look at my eyeshadows, the casing fell and made it cracked. Sayang betul....


So Im 100% ready for the concert tomorrow. Wait for my updates on the next blog ok! Chow Chin Chow.................

No comments: