Friday, April 16, 2010

MY AVATAR

I'm on MC today due to un-stability of my stomach condition. I cannot sleep last night and woke up at 5am, throwed up all the foods consumed yesterday. The gas inside my stomach rumbled that caused me fill-out all the stuffs in my stomach via my upper and back organ. I was dehydrated but phobia to take any food and until now, I just ate 2 slices of bread and orange juice so far.

Being off from work means a lot of times to update my blog however I had found something more interesting which I supposed to do before however due to my tight schedule, I copy the link and promise to try it when I got free time. And now it's the perfect time for me to proceed with the project. So here it is my first attempt, to do an AVATAR of me with the guide from PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL. It took me about 2 hours but I really enjoyed it. The result is quite satisfying (even you might obviously found it was quite rough) and the nose which was the difficult part, I need to spent more time to make it flat like the real Na'vi.

Presented to you, Super Poser NA'VI at Pandora

No comments: