Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wake Up Call

I got a phone called from mom this morning before going to work. She asked me whether I could take leave around next week because she wanted to visit my uncle (Pak Uda) at Terengganu. There was some family matter they wanted to discuss and my aunty (mak cik Kuntom) will be following too. As my mom already set a few conditions to me about this trip, I found it a bit thight. Last minute information, then she planned to spend 3 days there which I found a bit hassle for me to apply leave, some more we have to go before 8th (Friday), which mean by hook or by crook I have to apply leave by today and settle all the outstanding project before end of this week! I cannot go to Terengganu on Saturday as I will go to watch Double Trouble concert that night, so I have to go on the next day Sunday, picked my mom and aunty from Malacca then apply leave on Monday and Tuesday. At least just 2 days for a last minute application. I will give my boss a great surprise today!!! Hopefully my leaves will be approved. Wish my luck!

No comments: