Thursday, April 15, 2010

Final FA CUP

Saturday - 10th April 2010




It was unplanned. I called Yantoq that morning to confirm on the plan to meet Liny, however Yantow was unable to go. She had plan to watch Final FA CUP Kedah versus N9 at Bukit Jalil that night with her husband (Shah), who was the strong supporter of Kedah Team. ODW to buy the tickets, suddenly Yantoq asked me either wanted to join or not. Walla... a rare chance to grab, i gave my confirmation instantly even been warned by Yantoq that I have to sit with Kedah supporter (of course la what do you expected when knowing I got an opportunity to go there on Shah's ticket.) I might be more keen to support N9, but I didn't really bother much actually, my main focus was just to experience the live football game which this was the second one. (My first experience was back somewhere in 94/95 where I supported Red Giant SELANGOR that time!).

I got my ticket... RM20/seat

P4112816

At 6pm, I already on my way to LRT Sg Besi where I parked my car and took the train to the stadium to avoid traffic. There were lots of people who thought like I did as the car park was so full and LRT also packed with supporters which mostly from N9. Luckily I wore all black so I could swap easily like chameleon. On the train I was save with black attire & red bag/shoes like the N9 theme, at the stadium I switched to wear green n yellow scarf which I put it on my bag earlier. Its like "above the fence" supporter, hahahaha.

P4102729

Siap tanya Yantoq lagi "Weh ape tagline utk sokong Kedah ek? Yg aku tau N9, Hobin Jang Hobin"...
Very obvious that Im not a Kedah's follower, luckily Yantoq informed "Pulun, Kedah Pulun". Ok..ok now I know.

Yantoq well prepared for the Kedah Team

P4102728


Keadaan padang before perlawanan bermula

P4102736


Kedah team started to warm up!!

P4102743


This game was brought to you by Telekom Malaysia. Noticed the blue hyppo the TM mascot. So cute!!

P4102770


Right after Isyak around 9pm, the game begun. The 2 teams...

P4102802


Stadium pun bergema dengan sorakan2 penyokong kedua2 pasukan.

Pulun Kedah Pulun!!

P4102734


Hobin Jang Hobin!!

P4102735


Salute for supporters for both team as there were no violence acts or unwanted incidents happened. So far under control and as U already knew, N9 wins with penalty goal 5 against 4. Frankly from my personal opinion, I thought Kedah would win that night as they played harder n made more attempts to score a goal then N9 did. They played very well and gave really tight challenge for N9 however the luck was not on their side. Well.... I didn't want to comment much on it as I'm not a football-geek pun to comment at all, minat biasa2 je la. You may get all the info from this LINK.


With yantoq at our seats. Hahahah oleh kerana terlalu bersemangat bersorak sambil berdiri, Yantoq nyaris2 tersembam ke bawah sbb kedudukan kami agak tinggi & cerun. Lps tu trus kena control jap, tp kejap je la, lpas tu lupa diri balik!

P4102756


All sweaty... yg kelakarnya Shah yg betul2 support Kedah cool jer, kitaorg yg atas pagar nie beria2 bersorak. Nama pun perempuan...OVER!

P4102799


Overall, I was so happy to see a fair n competitive game, really worth it. We went back right after the game ended, well Kedah dah kalah wat ape tunggu lama2 lagikan.
Kedah supporters emptied their seats....

P4112812new


I went back to the LRT which operation had been extended until 1pm, and reached home at 12.30am.
LRT Sg Besi @ nite!

P4112815


No comments: