Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Semarak Cinta Sate

P4072718

Wednesday - 07th April 2010

Continue from my yesterday's post Super Duper Packed Week on Wednesday I had plan with my SoSweet Group to go for Sate Kajang at Sahmuri after work which was on my treat. Why it has to be this week and not some other day?? Actually I already promised to treat them after I'm back from Redang, and since I got plan to meet Liny on Friday, it seems like Wednesday was the best day to go on with the plan. Somemore, it was early of the month if you got what I mean. Hehehhe...

So here we were, as ussual right after work, and of course if you're following the SWG (So Sweet Grup) xtvts, there's always a theme for every occasion so this time our theme was RED. Nothing much bizarre things happened on the scene as we were just enjoyed our SATE and took numerous of stupid photos of ourselves. I really cherished the moment that we spent together, appreciate it a lots as I had so much fun. Laugh, smile and felt like happiness were wrapped around me with these wonderfull people. To So Sweet Grup thanks for making my life so colorfull and superb!!


Ok what are we waiting for, lets the photos do it's work... as people says photo can tell you a story rite... Layan!

Convoi 3cars, I was the lead followed by Fizah Nur and ZT with Nor. We arrived at Sahmuri around 8.45pm.
P4072724

Before masuk dalam, amik gambo kat luar kedai dulu


Bergambar dgn kereta kuda dulu2. From my observation, this restaurant has quite a number of antique collections like old radio, iron and lots more which been displayed around the restaurant area.


Kak Maz & family arrived...bersama bibik mereka, ZT (hahahah tu la sape suruh menyibuk pose dlm family org)



Fizah and me took the order. Ala2 fast food tue which we needed to pay first and took our drinks and nasi impit while sate will be sent later.
P4072663

Walla, makanan pun sampai. Kak maz nak join posing, sekali dekat sgt ngan camera kena flash terus bersinar muka mcm pkai produk pengelupasan gitu. Flawless la kununnya!


Mari..mari, CINTA SATE!!! X bole tahan beb tgk gambo nie..
P4072674

Ha amik ko!! Tangkap leleh wa cakap sama lu!
P4072672

Teringat plak kejadian Abg Yus tanya aku soalan pasal batu karang yg x semena2 trus gugup plak aku nak menjawab. Apalagi trus la kena sembur ngan Kak Maz sbb malu2 lak ngan laki dia...Hish!!


So happy!!


Adoi, suka sangat sampai kempis perut mak menahan noks...
P4072682

Ade org tanya nape gambo2 aku je yg banyak dlm post nie, well dah namanya blog aku, takkan nak bubuh gambo korang lak. Ade haku kesah, sendiri mau ingat la ek.. hehee


Cubaan utk menjatuhkan Kak Maz n Fizah Nur. At least better dr aku taruk gambo2 juling n jongos korang suma kan....
P4072683

Errr, dah takde keje la tu.??


Ala2 Wanita Umno... or Thaksin supporter. Whatever, jom kita bedal!!
IMG_0276

Opss bukan kami yg habiskan makanan nie...
IMG_0280

Ni lah hasil pendapatan kami...
P4072705

Perut sudah kenyang, lambaian terahir sebelum pulang..
IMG_0283

Bye-bye suma, I balik naik lorry tau!
P4072720

No comments: