Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Super Duper Packed Week

Back from Redang, I got lots of urgent/potential tenders to be submitted this week. Biasalah before holiday, when my boss passed to me the assignment nak amik hati punya pasal, semua sanggup. Skrg amik ko, sendirila merasa... When I mentioned potential tender, that means I have to give my 100% effort and concentration on it. X bole goreng2... its a FIRM one. Unless kalau budgetary project, like what it's been called, bole la budget2 or estimate ape2 yg patutkan.

Monday - 5th April 2010
Despite of my fully focus on work, I still managed to find some time for other activities that had been planned earlier. Normally if Im bz, 8hrs of work isn't enough. I will work until midnight. However, I already promised with Along to accompany her surveying some stuffs at Ikea Damansara. So on Monday after work, I rushed back home and went to Ikea with Along, using Federal & Kerinci Link to Damansara. Alhamdullilah the traffic was smooth but of course there's a cons, our total toll paid one way was RM5! Nak cepat, toll lebih la.


Finally I reached there.

We had a few surveys on a children decorations.
Hayqal with his dream study table.
05042010009

Along with her dream sofa! (English Style)
05042010010

This one is my dream kitchen. Modern & contemporary touch.
05042010012

Am I cute??? (Apala mesej yg ingin disampaikan nie..??)
05042010014

Took some ideas for children's room deco
05042010018
Finished with our survey, we went home. Along will come back again with her husband after she gave her full report to him on what are the things to buy and prices. We reached home around 10.30pm, dinner, online then went to bed at 12am.

Tuesday - 6th April 2010

Yantoq called me and invited to meet my college's friend, Liny who had meeting at Concorde Hotel on Friday night. I confirmed since it had been a long time I never met her. Today I was quite moody. Besides my monthly menses, what made me a bit unstable was actually my senior who kept bugging me about what I have and had done. Lets say Im doing an A project, he asked me to update B project. Ok, I hold my A project and worked on the B project, suddenly in the middle of the progress he asked me to check on the C project. So I stopped my B project, put the file aside and worked on the C project. Top of that when he came to me and asked "Your A project, has it finished or not"..... WTF!!!!! My anger exploded! But it was my weakness, I didn't know how to let it out. I just told my senior "I got 3 tenders to submit this week, please give me some space. I know how to manage myself". Even it might sound cool, but full of message. Geram, tension suma ade... Of course la how can he expected me to finish A project if he keeps disturbing me to do something else in the middle. Please.... I felt like there's no air to breath, I sacrificed my aerobic and went home damn late!!

No comments: