Tuesday, October 13, 2009

CaBut, SpOrT & STraTeGy

I just got back from badminton training @ protech, Balakong. The event was organized by my office to select the representative for our company in badminton tournament. This was my 2nd time of practising, and it just started last week every Tuesday. I actually got 3 tenders that need to be submitted by Thursday and that means I'm in a busy mode. Actually my senior didn't really approved me of going there since I will have to go back early from work around 6.30pm (mind you that it is consider early at my office) while my senior prefer me to concentrate on my work, focus and back late at night. I know in term of work, I have to put my full attention on it, but if we just 24hrs "mengadap" kerje also is not good right? There is limit for our brain to work and we need time to re-charge back our mind. Some prefer to sleep, had vacation, minum2 ptg, or go for sport. I prefer to exercise because the more my sweat fell, the more satisfied I felt. My body became lighter, and so as my head. It could divert momentarily my mind from work. Like I always said to my friend "time keje aku keje, time main, aku main betul". Tomorrow will continue on my work, and now I started to feel a bit afraid thinking my senior's action on my attitude to cabut tadi because of badminton. Mesti dia marah. Hopefully it just my guilty feeling because he actually aware on this matter as I already informed him. Apa2 pun that's tomorrow story. Just pray everything will be ok but for sure I have to come early tomorrow, be punctual. Kasi bodek skit, tunjuk rajin that are my strategy......


(Sebelum cabut sempat bergambar dulu)




(Protech, Balakong)

No comments: