Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Deepa-Raya @ KNM


Our office had organized a dwi-celebration party (Deepa-Raya) on the 28th Oct 2009 at the lobby. The programme started at 12.30pm (lunch hour) up to 2pm. We went down to the place of event as early as we could but the long queue had already formed when we reached there. As ussual there were lots of food available and variety too. I had became so "tamak" as I had took lots of "satay" which in the end just been thrown up in the dustbin. Since the office's lobby is small, not all staffs could eat there, we were normally picked up our food and choose the port of eating, at Kak Maz's dept, SALES.

POSTER



With Fizah, Zety & Kak MAz



Posing ayu, Kak MAz & Zety



WALLA!!! My SATAY



Sebelum makan, posing dulu



Fizah, Nor & me!



Hafizah & me!


No comments: