Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One night stand at Putrajaya


Hahahah tajuk sudah bikin gempak kan. Its just a headline... actually this story is just involved me and my best friend Naza. Yesterday, Naza invited me to join her to play futsal with her office mates (she is under MAMPU, JPM) at Presint 9, Putrajaya. The game started around 10pm, so I planned to go to her house first at Percint 10 after work and "siap2" to Futsal. Naza asked me to sleep at her house that night because her husband was on night shift. It's quite easy also for me to go to work on the next day because the distance from Putrajaya to Serdang is not very far.

I found no difficulty to find her house, only it just one funny thing happened to me on the way while I was very concentrated on the signboard. I was accidentally entered to the motorist lane. Initially I didn't noticed anything, but after few seconds I started to think why my lane was so narrow (though my car can still moving smoothly). Finally after I saw the sign, then I realized that I was in the wrong lane. SO EMBARRASSED!!! Luckily I saw an exit to the main road, so I quickly turned and I can't stop thinking what people who saw me would say. Mesti bantai gelak punya. Huhuhu.

According to Naza, I'm not the first one who did that, few drivers had also encountered the similar scenario like me. But one thing she couldn't deny, of course la suma driver tu kena gelak punya. Luckily its was dusk so not very much witnesses who saw that embarrass moment of mine. I reached Naza's house at 8pm, took a bath and went for dinner nearby the Futsal area. We had nasi lemak ayam rempah (mentang2 la nak bersukan, trus bantai makan heavy la...) It was raining that night and after play we straight back home.

The next morning (today la..) I woke up early (heheheh 6.45am is early for me). Around 7.30am both of us already prepared to work. Ye la Naza masuk keje pkul 8am so I also had to go out early. You know what time I reached office?? 8am, itu pun I had done my best to drive as slow as possible. I had made a record (of course a good one after all this time my average time to come to work was at 9am). I parked right in-front of the office. But don't even think that I could also go back early (as I never wish pun), because today to add the point on my resume as a "pekerja cemerlang", I worked sharp 12hours. I missed my badminton training and went back at 8pm. Nak buat macammana, Im already used to it. Kerja bertimbun and loads more awaiting. To end up and conclude all this : IT ALL MEANS THAT THIS SATURDAY ALSO I HAVE TO WORK OVERTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BELOW ARE FEW PHOTOS I TOOK AROUND THE AREA OF NAZASS HOUSE AT PUTRAJAYA (2 JER PUN)


(View from balcony)


(View from the main road)


That's all for now. I will try to find more interesting story to update in my next blog ok. Till then... BYE!!

No comments: