Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Office, Badminton & LCCT


I didn't know why I felt so lazy to work this week. Maybe because of my mental already got exhausted and needed to re-charged back (I need vacation lorrr....). Today all the seniors were not in the office. They went for meeting at Jakarta so we all were very free today. That's a good news for me as I could go out early to play badminton (today is the last day for training since next week the real selection will be held out). I managed to submit 3 tenders (felt so proud with myself) which made my head became lighter a bit thereafter, then very slow to start a new job even though there were still more tenders to do. Sharp at 5pm I had it enough and called it quit. I wandered around and chatted with my mates to kill time and at 6pm quickly changed my cloth to the sport attire. I went to the sport centre with Kak Maz. Zetty & Fizah were not joining us today because they got lots of work to do while Nor was on MC.

Since today was the last day of training (dpt main free la...), there were lots of staff came to play badminton. KNM booked 3 courts and normally we could play comfortably, however today all the courts were full and there were lots of staff waited their turn to play. Luckily we were quite early so we didn't have to wait so long until one of the court is free. As ussual main mesti banyak gelak punya. Alang2 last day main free, we really went all out until all the muscles got all sakit2. We played more than 4 rounds (the longest).



At 9pm, we all packed to home. I reached my house at 9.30pm, took a bath, then with my mom we went to LCCT to pick up UDA. She needs to back here to settle on her Visa matter. Her flight supposed to arrive at 11.50pm, but when we reached there around 11.30pm, she already waited for us. The flight had been scheduled to depart early from Medan. Along the way home, we dropped by at the Kajang Point for supper. Since we all were already "kebulur", we had satay n Nasi Goreng USA sampai LICIN!! Sampai jer rumah then terus tido. So thats all for today, see you guys in the next post! Nite...

No comments: