Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kliwon....???


Yesterday for the 1st time I set record for stayed back the longest in the office. Accompanied by my office mate, it was only Nor and me who stayed until almost midnight. TAKUT?? I've heard few stories from those who stay back at office until late at night that my office is a bit haunted but where's the place that isn't rite? Every place when it's empty, its time for other "occupants" to turn up so we should respect and give them some space. We're sharing the place and as long as I didn't see it or it doesn't disturb me so I don't bother.

I'm actually a pengecut type of person, but I was very busy yesterday. The job that I was working into needed to be submitted on the next day, so I got no choice and had to finish it by hook or by crook on THAT NIGHT ALSO!!! I turned on the radio loudly and because I was kelam kabut to finish my work, I didn't have time to think about others. I just remember that I was frequently stared at my watch and wish that time will stop. I completed my work at 11.30pm and went back with Nor, after make sure that all lights were switched OFF and doors were locked. I sent her back home and reached my house around 12am.

Its only this morning that Nor told me that she actually saw "something" passed through at the corner of our room when we stayed back in the office last night. It happened around half an hour before we started to go home but since she also get an urgent submission, she just ignored what she had seen. I had a goose bump when heard that story but gratefull that I didn't see anything because if it was me who saw that "thing" of course I would go back quickly and my work didn't finished that night. Even it was not my experience but I still felt "cuak" a bit (sorry I cannot find a word in English to express what I felt) because I was there. SERIK..??? No la, kerja is kerja and like I said before, we're not the one who live in this world. There are others Allah's creation who also sharing our place so we need to tolerance and respect each other. The one that we need to scare is only ALLAH TAALA and the one that we need to avoid is SYAITAN laknatullah.


No comments: