Saturday, October 17, 2009

HAPPY DEEPAVALI

Hallu Bloggers...



First of all I would like to wish all Hindu a Happy Deepavali and hope U have a great and fascinating day on this big celebration. My mom came to Kajang to visit her brother, Pak Uteh who will be going for operation on this 28th. Dpt "beraya" sekali. We planned to go there together with Ucu and hubby.

This morning, I had to go to office first since I had a very urgent tender to submit on Monday (as I already mentioned numerous time, submission and date line are very crucial things in my job scope.) Please.. don't think that I like to settle my job last minute and that's why I always a bit rush up. The real story was I just received the file on Thursday and my boss told me that it was urgent but he couldn't asked for extension on submission date so I have to make it finish by Monday. 4 design, 4 item.... like I don't have any other files to look into. But what to do, he's THE BOSS. Yesterday I managed to complete 2 items so that means 2 items left. I was so lucky that my group mate (oh I forget to tell U, we have 3 groups in my dept and each group consists of 3 persons with 1 senior), Amirul was willing to help me on the 3rd and 4th design. He is a fresh graduate and just started at KNM so of course a bit eager to learn. Relief, that was why I promised to come to work today so I could teach him a bit on the design and hand over the file to him. I went to the office without breakfast early at 9am and leaved at 10.15am. Ucu already there when I reached home so directly after breakfast, we went to Pak Uteh's house at Sentul.

We're using MRR2 to Ulu Klang but diverted halfway at Ampang to Kg Pandan, because the road was so congested from there headed to Ulu Klang up to Rawang. Well it's Deepavali, what do you expect. But I don't think that Hindu visited Batu cave during Deepavali, however I know that a lot of Indian communities staying at Batu Caves, Rawang and Selayang areas that might contributed to this traffic. So from Kg Pandan, we exited to Jalan Ampang, then to Jalan Tun Razak until Jalan Pahang. We successfully reached there in just 15mins time.

My uncle staying at Melur Condo on the 15th floor. I always like to have a view at his balcony because I could see a view of KL city but I still a bit shaky to take photo so I just enjoyed the scenery. We're not staying longer there because Pak Uteh got to work OT at 2pm. My mom took that opportunity to get the information on his operation and wish him good luck. We had few snacks (kuih-muih) then balik.

At night, we got an invitation from our Indian neighbour for the Deepavali open house. Along & family, Mama & me (Ucu & husband already went back in the evening) went to their house after Maghrib. It was really happening or I might say as "muhibbah" because they had invited all of the neighbours with all races. Indian, Malay & Chinese were all there to share the celebration of Deepavali regardless of all the different belief and religion among us. We're there to respect our neighbour and to build a bonding between us and to know each other. We're in one community, we live together and we might one day need help from each other as well.

The menu that night I can say was SUPERB!!! Indian food is may favourite and they were nasi briyani, mutton curry, chicken masak merah, bergedil, beef curry, dhal and lots more. I ate (not too much) but maybe because of the spices and mutton, I got my stomach upset after that. Hehehhee.... Same goes with my mom. By the time we went home (just next door), they launched a fire crackers so we just enjoyed it from our house. It was huge and beautifull. It's like more than 5 times the fire crackers had been fired up through the air. My day is really packed today but I'm happy and satisfied with all the programs that filled in.

No comments: