Saturday, January 2, 2010

Maal Hijrah 1431H

Salam Maal Hijrah to all bloggers…

Wosshhh…….. diam x diam one year had passed and its time to ponder back what I’ve done for the past year, either all the goals had successfully achieved or not and to set back new aims and goals for this year. As for me, my goals are normally the same, simple and yet very hard to achieve it entirely. It’s not that it was impossible, but maybe I have to work very hard and really focus to make its all came true. Below are my normal goals that I never miss to set each year :

1) To become better Muslims, to make sure that whatever that I’ve done are in line with Islam’s practice
2) LOOSE WEIGHT 10kg!!! More is better for sure.. :D
3) Control my financial, started to spend for future
4) More pro-active in work. Get more order for company!!
5) I hope that I will met my “soul mate” and move on one step in my relationship

As U can see, I’ve list out that this year I hope to meet my Suitor or to make it more direct I wish that I will find a man that suits me, the best for me and fated to become my husband. I will be a great liar if I told you that marriage never came cross my mind and I never feel worry about it. I’m nearly 30 and living in Malaysia and Muslim, even how sophisticated you’re, being single is still a taboo. Been called “andartu” is like a curse and people will never let you peace until you get married. Everywhere you go, people will ask when you will get marry and they will start to make their own perception on you. Either you are to choosy, busy and too focused on work so you got no life and time to find a man or more worse you been labeled as “tak laku”… All this scenarios normally will bring pressure to these single women. They will become desperate to get marry not because their heart says so, but it because to shut up people mouth.

Alhamdullillah, despite all these perceptions, I still got a strength to just let it be.. don’t bother. Its not their mistake after all. Maybe they’re just concern. I always let a positive thought mingles around my mind to make myself become positive, I hate to think negative on people… It had help me much especially in my current circumstances. I got a lot of things & problems to handle and to think, so I don’t have enough time to add more thoughts in my mind about others people.

Like what I always wrote in my previous blog, we can only plan and the final result will be decide by the man above. I’m a strong believer of God. I put 100% on my fate to Him as I know he knew what the best for me. And it is part of “Rukun Iman” that we should trust on “Qada’ & Qadar” where what ever had been destined to us will be happened. That’s why I put marriage last on my list. As the first goal until the fifth one is something that I can plan and arrange. There is less “luck” involved. If I really working hard on it, I will get a good result. If not, then I will fail. However in term of marriage and “jodoh”, sometime even how hard we search for it, if there’s no luck yet, so that's it. That is why I did’nt want to stress on that so much because Im afraid if my time is’nt come yet, I will be down and de-motivated. Just continue my life as ussual and “jodoh’ will come if He says it’s time. Im ready to be in love again, and I hope this time will be real one and last until marriage. Ya-Allah, I wish that all my prayers will be granted and hope this 2010 will bring more happiness to me and my family. I pray for your endless bless and guidance. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.

No comments: