Friday, January 8, 2010

Pagi Jumaat Yg Mendung - Chilling at Home

Im on leave for half day today. Actually I already halfway to the office but due to heavy raining condition that had caused me stuck in the traffic jam, I decided to take half day. It was already 10am so I informed my office mate and U-turned back home. Right now Im having a good time watching TV (layan classic movie : Singapura di langgar todak) and updating my blog on the same time. What a blissfull morning... heheheh. Tonite I got plan with So Sweet Group to watch Paranormal Activity at Alamanda after work, so as ussual I will sleep at ZT house afterward. I already packed my things, so excited.. our first activity for this year. Watch out my next entry for the updates of this movie ok. Its already 1pm and I need to go to work. See you then, Adios....

No comments: