Thursday, January 14, 2010

1st Aerobic Class - 12th Jan 2010

It was Tuesday and my heart seems to beat double faster then normal. Today will be the first aerobic class session and my first time experience to conduct the class. I had been so cool like nothing happened for the past few days just to avoid myself became panic and maybe because of my tight schedule and its just an aerobic after all. I have experience with aerobic classes at my former office, my house and Fitness First, not including all the informal sessions at my room when I was at "U" and ZT house. So far steps wes not an issue. I kept reminding my mind that this was only an office level. I already knew all the participants. No need to worry or make it too formal. Just treated it similar like what I had done when I taught them on the dance steps for cheer-leading before. But of course an early preparation was still required. I needed to arrange the slots to be fitted with one hour duration. Warm Up move, Introduction to the steps, low impact steps, medium to high impact steps and lastly cooling down. All the coordination and songs selected had to be in lined with the move. Alhamdulillah, I already had it set one day before the class.

So the day had come, normally I always counted bilalah nak petang becoz dah x sabar nak balik. However today was different, I wish time slower becoz the closer time to 6pm, the more nervous I would feel. Ape2 pun, I had to get through this. This is the normal emotion someone will feel when they wanted to do something for the first time. The feeling will wear off slowly on the 2nd and subsequent experiences. Tghari tu, kitaorg sempat lg lunch at Mines because ZT wanted to buy a new sport shoes and me sempat gak sambar one Crocks sandals. Hehehhe bole buat pakai for my trip to Penang. Kebetulan mmg tgh cr sandals. Then sebelah ptg sharp at 6pm, after changed to our sports attire, ZT and I went to the wellness room to check on the sound system and getting ready. Other SWG Grup, (Fiza, Nor and Kak Maz) were not joining us for some technical and personal issue... heheheh malasla nak eloborate masalah diaorg satu2 kan. Then sorang2 office member dtg, we took the attendance and started the aerobic class.

Reebok yg bakal di rasmikan sekejap lagi... belongs to ZT



Reebok Vs Power Vs Nike... (Adoi bughuk bebenor Nike itu, nampak sgt dah lama x cuci. Tp at least tu menunjukkan tuan punya kasut seorang yg aktif bersukan.. xde la simpan jer kasut smpai bersawangkan..hehehe)



Step touch, Single...single double..grape vine left right...mambo!!!! Jeritan2 tu la yg berkumandang dr dlm bilik wellness tu. Dlm pd mengajar steps tu, sempat gak berangan jd Linda Jasmine. Maybe after lots of classes (well I dun say few classes ok) body dh mantep mcm Linda baru leh nak jerit2 and berangan betul2 kan. Mostly member yg joined us on that day, sporting2 belaka. That what I wanted and the most important thing was the determination because klau dpt org yg hangat2 tahi ayam je nanti after few classes dh malas nak dtg and terus berkubur je balik program aerobic nie kan. I have to make sure all the members are committed with this program. Sbb tu semangat tu penting. Before we all dismissed, sempat gak amik photo, first class kan.. lgpun we planned to post it at our blog to attract more office member to participate in this program.

Anchor woman yg menggerakkan Aerobic Program 2010.. Kak Linda, Me and ZT



All sweats... some of the aerobic members. Ade yg dah balik time nie.



Well done girls!!!



Then, kami bukan balik terus, Zt and I headed back to office and continued our jobs sampailah pkul 9pm baru balik. Sangat berdedikasi ini olang... Im so relief, lega, syukur, suma la as what we had planned berjalan lancar dgn jayanya. Cant wait for next class... excited suda. Hahaahha. So sekian laporan saya buat kali ini. See ya in next post. SAILORMOON MAKE UP!!!

No comments: