Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another weekend at my Hometown

18-20th April 2009 : KL - Malacca

Hello everybody… well I woke up early in da morning…at 9am hehehhe but considering it was weekend so still earlykan…, took a bath and packed all my stuff. Im going to “balik kampung” today… YAHOO!! 1st time driving alone coz normally my sister will accompany me.. since she’s already married so I got no assistant lor… I had a piece of whole grain bread for breakfast and started my journey using new LEKAS highway. Driving quite fast but not furious ehehehe (I saw my meter already reached 140km/hr) opsss so I slowed down and enjoyed the sceneries along the way but still need to catch up so that I will reach there before 1pm. (there’s a kenduri kawen that I need to attend).

LEKAS highway should connect Kajang to Seremban but the construction is still not completed yet so I need to exit at Mantin and used normal route (Jalan lama) to Seremban and straight to Tampin. At Senawang I had passed through the famous Cendol Leman Dawi stall and as ussual it’s packed with customers..Hmmm maybe I should make a new post about it later. Ya good idea. Next time ok. That’s one of the reason I’m using “jalan lama” rather than PLUS highway because while on the way on this journey, I will pass through the areas and districts at Negeri Sembilan. It gives me chances to see and capture all the beautiful places, their culture, landmarks and historical buildings. Of course I wanted to make each journey of my life meaningfull and discovers as much as I enjoyed what I had saw and experienced. I also believed that each places have their own unique identity and contained full of messages or secrets that can only be revealed for those who are interested to find out. Here are some photos that I managed to take while driving but please don’t attempt to copy this action coz I know it was wrong and dangerous unless you’re expert like me. Hahahaha.. but seriously it’s still wrong and I did warned U all okey!!

P4181564 P4181571

P4181572 P4181575
LEKAS Highway views


P4181576 P4181580
Southern Bus - a public bus. Feels like be at the town in 80's era kan.The un-air conditioner buses are still exist and operated. Rembau district, NS.

I reached house at 1pm, if not because all the slow motion lorries I managed to get here earlier. My mom already prepared so I quickly change and straight to Bukit Katil, Malacca for the wedding. It was my cousin wedding from my late father’s side so all of his relatives were there. I took some photos with them but didn't get a chance to take a photo with the “pengantin” LOL.. I had a heavy lunch there (of course after just a piece of bread so my stomach started to rumble and Im starving!!), the food was nice especially the “acar mangga”. My mum had a double take and forced me to “tambah” as well… (It’s ruined my diet..!!!).. We went home around 4pm. I recognized something that makes me proud here which is my ability in remembering ways and spotted one place easily. Meaning that my knowledge about “jalan2 in Malaysia” well to be specific Malacca, N. Sembilan n KL already increased. HHAHAHHAA… Now Im resting at my lovely house, my heaven with my mommy and Creamy aka Ci Putih.. miow..miow….. What a wonderfull moment here. This is a peace after a few weeks of hard work. Gotta go coz I need to concentrate on the AF7 concert now… See you again in next post. Da…..







No comments: