Sunday, April 26, 2009

Murphy Oil n Gas Futsal Tournament

Day / Date : Saturday (25 April 2009)
Venue : Ampang Sports Planet


I helped my friend, Lina as a committee member for her office Futsal Tournament. It was an inter-office cempetition and there were 8 teams all together; separated into 2-groups A and B. Lina picked me up at 8pm, fetched another friend, Kak Yati on da way and went to Ampang Sports Planet. Registration started at 8.30pm so as the organizer we had to ensure everything was prepared before the game started. Most of da committee members were my friends (and non of them are murphysian... hahahah), well we just supported Lina and had fun on the same time. There were Syazwan (the MC, score keeper and the most busiest man that day la...), Hisham with Akbar the assistant who provided breakfast n lunch, Din n wife who provided drinks and ME who was appointed as a score keeper too. Game started at 9pm and finished at 1pm.

Me and beastie Lina, with her team jersey

P4251582

With "Murphysian", Miss Yatie (photographer of the day) and Zubye

P4251587

Yes, markah anda selamat di tangan saya!

P4251574

Hisham and Akbar, dowh mcm bapak org!! (OPS berani kutuk, xpe diaorg kompem x baca blog nie..)

P4251600

Once game finished, I changed as after this I got another programme for Karaoke with Nick at Sogo.

P4251593

See Nick's already arrived and menyambung perjuangan ku mengambil gambar

P4251595

Finally, noticed my hair. That is my new hair colour. I like it so much!!

P4251597

That's all for now, see you in the next post!

P/S : Watching The Biggest Looser, well they're damn slimmer n looks great. Jealous!!

No comments: