Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today... Just today..

Hello world, hope U all are fine and have a great day....

Yesterday's body jam class was the most challenging, wild and happening I ever had. I feel so great and energetic.

For today's update, I would like to wish good luck to all candidates for tri-elections that are held at three constituencies : Batang ai, Bukit Gantang and Bukit Selumbar today. I hope that all voters will make a wise decision in determining who is capable and the best to suit the position. We're expecting to get the full result by tonight.

There's also an interesting issue I heard at Sinar FM this morning regarding something that we regret the most. One caller shared her experience when she was in form 5, she's really in loved and neglected her study. 24hrs dating so her SPM result was not good even she's actually a bright girl. She dreamt to be a teacher, but now she lost both boyfriend and her ambition. What a waste. Like what she said "Yang di cinta tak sampai, yang di cita tak tercapai"..... Well it's a good lesson for all of us... hehehehe.

Last but not least, tonight I will have a tuition class for math PMR and SPM. Im planning to direct go there from office. Thats all for today and I hope I will be coming with more interesting post in the next update ok. Insyaallah.....

No comments: