Thursday, April 16, 2009

PARENTS VS MAID???


I got this from an email. My first thought that this must be another funny email from my frens and I did laugh in the beginning, however after a second I started to realize something. This picture also brought a serious message to us. It shown how straight and honest a mind of the children. I think its true that lesson started from home and from the mind of this child, he (I assumed he's a boy by his name) was grown up with love, care and attention given by his guardian/maid. He had been educated by his own experience that all these tasks are his maid responsibility so he actually did answer correctly. This is something for us (xpecially parents) to ponder and take it as a lesson. No wonder nowadays there are more and more children abandoned their parents and not respect them, it is because their relationship is not close and resulted in loosen of family's institution. Moral of the story is don't ever forget our responsibility as a parents, children are a precious gift from god that money cant buy so no matter how busy you're, please find time to spend a quality time with family together. FAMILY SHOULD COME FIRST.

No comments: