Monday, April 6, 2009

So you think you can dance??

Weekend is over, today back to work... Huh so malas. I sent my mom to commuter station this morning (she will go back to my hometown, Malacca) and headed straight to office. Not much work to do, I just finished my lunch and luckly I'm already in the office rite now since it's raining heavily outside. The thunderstorm is so loud that make the car's alarm triggered. I can hear more than 3 cars "siren" their alarms at the parking space.

I'm looking forward for a body jam class this evening... there will be a plus version today, meaning more jumping, more spinning and more tiring than ussual. But still, Im so excited and cant wait to be on da dance floor , get sweat and be crazy.







1 comment:

miss shazack said...

wahahahaa!!dat meow roxx!!kalau laa creamy leh joget cmtue. ;P